Garage Door Opener Installation Nearby
Garage door openers are the most critical part of your garage door system, as they directly determine how well your garage door will function. Garage door openers must be installed correctly to prevent issues from popping up right away or down the line. There are a lot of wonderful garage door opener brands out there and we can help you decide on the best choice for your home. If you desire additional safety, we can also add a security system to your garage door. There are even smart garage door openers that will connect to wifi and allow you to operate the garage door from your phone. When it comes to garage door opener installation, we are here to make sure you get a quality, long-lasting system.
Types of Garage Door Openers
- Chain Drive Garage Door Opener: Chain drive garage door openers are the most common garage door opener, and operate on a chain connecting the trolley and motor. Because they are mainly made of metal parts, they do have a noisy operation but are still a popular option for garage door opener installation.
- Belt Drive Garage Door Opener: This garage door opener uses a rubber belt instead of a metal chain, which makes it one of the quietest garage door openers. Also, because of the fewer moving parts, it doesn’t fall victim to the issues that come from high friction. This is a great option if you want a long-lasting, quiet garage door opener.
- Screw Drive Garage Door Opener: This garage door opener uses a trolley that travels along a steel rod while the motor rotates. It is not as noisy as chain drive openers but not as quiet as belt drive openers. It performs well, but other garage door openers are better, which is why we typically don’t see these much anymore.
- Jackshaft Garage Door Opener: Also called wall mount garage door openers, these stick to the side of the wall instead of the ceiling. They can be more expensive and don’t work with every system, so check your measurements before purchasing. However, they are a great option if you have an especially heavy garage door.
- Direct Drive Garage Door Opener: This is the quietest garage door opener on the market. It also comes with a lifetime warranty, which more than makes up for the price.
Our Garage Door Opener Brands
Genie Garage Door Openers
Genie Garage Door Openers is one of the most well-known and trusted residential garage door opener brands in the United States. Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors is proud to be able to provide a wide variety of Genie openers to choose from. As well as saving space by being placed on the wall, Genie jackshaft openers are equipped with other capabilities such as wi-fi connectivity and a backup battery. The screw drive and belt drive choices available from Genie are all equipped with strong motors that are capable of lifting most residential garage doors with ease. For additional information on new garage door opener installation, please contact us today!
Sommer Garage Door Openers
Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors is proud to announce that Sommer Garage Door Openers are now available to our customers. These direct-drive garage door openers are by far the quietest and most durable models available on the market. Thanks to its unique state-of-the-art German engineering, Sommer garage door openers are the quietest on the market, providing virtually no sound. Sommer’s unique traveling motor attaches directly to the garage door and slides along a stationary chain for noiseless operation. Direct drives are also capable of enormous lifting capacities, allowing them to operate on even the heaviest of garage doors. Contact us at 903-718-1588 if you would like more information on garage door installation or any of our other Sommer products in general.
Types of Garage Door Tracks
- High Lift Tracks: These tracks bring the garage door up higher, close to the ceiling. This is a great option if you want the extra room or have tall ceilings. It consolidates space well and will allow you more room for vehicles or other equipment.
- Vertical Lift Tracks: This track is similar to a high lift garage door, but stores the garage door even higher. You will need a very tall ceiling to use a vertical lift. It will give you more space in the garage; many businesses prefer this option if they have large buildings or warehouse spaces.
Garage Door Opener Installation Near You
Make sure you contact us for garage door opener installation, as we’re the best team for the job. We work hard to provide excellent customer service and accurate, timely garage repairs. When you need garage door opener installation in Whitewright, Tom Bean, or Sherman TX, contact Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors for the best opener service near you!
Can I purchase my new garage door opener through you?
Yes! We work with some of the leading garage door opener manufacturers to provide you with high-quality garage door openers. We would be happy to help you find the right garage door opener for your home and provide garage door opener installation.
Which garage door opener is best for my insulated garage door?
The best garage door opener for an insulated garage door includes chain drive openers and jackshaft openers. These openers use heavy-duty materials that are ideal for heavy garage doors. Chain drive garage door openers and jackshaft garage door openers are built to maintain the weight of your garage door longer than other types of garage door openers.
How much does a smart garage door opener cost?
Smart garage door openers range from $300-$600 depending on the type of opener, features, and any add-ons for your opener.
What Our Clients Say
The install work was great and worked exactly as expected.
The guys showed up exactly when they said they would. The install work was great and worked exactly as expected. Also very friendly guys. I would recommend to anyone needing service or new door equipment.
We would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Ellis Overhead Doors was efficient on time spent at our house . We love the door and the professional way they installed it. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs a garage door installed.
Super helpful and informative
I am absolutely in love with my garage doors. The added hardware gives it more curb appeal and character. I cannot say enough about Sam, Preston and the crew. TOP notch service.