Highlights for Garage Door Repair Tioga TX
- From garage repairs to new garage door installation, Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors Tioga TX is committed to providing quality garage door services at a fair price.
- Over time your garage door opener will need a few repairs and replacements to ensure it is working at its full potential.
- Our emergency garage door services are available 24/7. One of our technicians will come to you whenever you experience a garage door emergency.
- Schedule an appointment for all of your garage door service needs today! Call or text Ellis & Parrish Overhead Doors at (903) 718-1588.
- Our customer’s Frequently Asked Questions can be found below.
Garage Door Repair and Installation in Tioga TX
In the event your garage door does break or needs updating, call Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors. In Tioga TX, our team of garage door professionals is knowledgeable about the common garage door repair needs. Whether your garage door won’t open or you need your cables replaced, you can always count on our garage door technicians to handle your garage door repair in Tioga TX!
Trusted Garage Door Experts in Tioga TX!
You can have the best garage door system with the latest garage door opener technology. With Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors, we operate with name-brand companies and several models to match our diverse residential and commercial clientele.
You can depend on us to complete your garage door repair any time you call! Whatever type of garage door services you need, Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors in Tioga TX is here for you! We’re ready as soon as you call us, and we’ll have your garage door fixed in no time! Contact us today for more information about our garage door services in Tioga TX.
See a Problem? Call One of Our Experts at Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors
You will know it is time to replace your garage door if you begin to notice the following issues:
- Your garage doors have multiple damaged panels.
- You notice rusting and/or separation between your torsion springs.
- Your garage door is reaching 15 years old.
- You need more frequent garage door repairs.
- You notice an increase in your energy bill despite season changes.
- Your garage door has become unreliable.
If you detect any of these issues or the issue you are experiencing with your garage door is not listed above, call one of our professional and skilled Ellis and Parrish technicians at (903) 718-1588.
Do you have an Emergency? Don’t Wait. Call Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors Now!
We serve our customers around the clock, so don’t hesitate to call one of our expert technicians as soon as you notice a problem with your garage door! Don’t try to tackle a heavy and complicated repair project yourself! Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors in Tioga TX offers same day service and emergency garage repair for all of our customers.
Why do my garage door springs keep breaking?
The biggest reason for repeated garage door spring failure is simple wear and tear. The average lifespan of a garage door spring is built to last about 10,000 cycles—one cycle being the garage door opening fully and coming back down to close.
How do I close the gaps in my garage door?
Before diagnosing your garage door’s culprit, make sure your garage door can fully close without manually shutting it. See if the hardware is still aligned including the tracks and the torsion springs. If there are signs of rusting or separation between the black coils in the torsion springs, contact Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors! Our technicians can quickly perform a garage door spring replacement as well as garage door opener repair.
My garage door needs a facelift. What styles do you offer for customers who plan to renovate?
We can repair, install, and replace wood and glass garage doors. There are also many complementary colors we can install to match your home. Read more about all the possibilities Ellis and Parrish Overhead Doors can do to enhance your home, and visit our Projects page here.
How much does a garage door repair usually cost?
The price will depend on the repair needed of course, but you can expect to spend $100-$700 for a garage door repair.