Commercial Overhead Door Operator Repair
5 STAR Reviews!
Get A FREE Quote!
Premier Commercial Overhead Door Operator Repair Near You!
At Ellis Overhead Door, we understand the critical role that commercial overhead door operators play in the functionality and security of your business. Our comprehensive repair services cater to businesses across our valued Texas service areas, ensuring the seamless and efficient operation of your commercial overhead doors. Give us a call today to schedule
Emergency Commercial Operator Repair
Facing an urgent overhead door operator issue? Contact us anytime, day or night, for our emergency repair services. Our team is ready to assist you promptly. We understand that operational downtime can be detrimental to your business. That’s why our emergency repair services are available 24/7 to address your urgent commercial overhead door operator issues.
Signs You May Need Commercial Overhead Door Operator Repair
Your commercial overhead door operator will let you know when repairs are imminent. If you notice any of the following signs, be sure to give us a call at your earliest convenience before other areas of your garage door system are affected.
Signs you need commercial overhead door operator repair:
- Strange, unusual noises coming from your garage door operator
- Your garage door operator clicks, but your door does not move
- A burning smell coming from your operator
- Your garage door only opens manually
- Your garage door oeprator is not communicating with its accompanying accessories
- You see and hear your operatorr’s motor running, but nothing else is happening
Common reasons that your garage door operator may have stopped working include:
- Physical damage
- Covered or blocked garage door sensors
- Out-of-date software
- Rusted, weathered, or corroded hardware